First Entry YEAH!!



Thought I'd start my first post by introducing part of my 'family'. This little devil is my cat Nikita. And YES she drinks out of the toilet like a dog!! We have to keep the lid down. I think she just likes to play in the water...as she also loves the shower!

We will be adding to our little family very soon.....Jester will be here next week some time....I've been very worried lately about dog-napping. He will be just so little and cute...hard to resist. I will have to get DH to invest in a better latch for the gates (as the wind was blowing them open yesterday)!

Comments

Helen said…
Hey AJ!! You have a blog!!! Now where's all those patchworking picts! Come on, show us!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Great International Stash Busting Giveaway

{3rd Birthday} Octonauts party

700!!