L's Quilt Progress


I'm making this Quilt for L, my cousins son. He is about 16 months old now...It started out for someone else and then I stuffed up the blocks cause I trimmed them thinking they were going to end up the wrong size but then after I'd trimmed about 10 blocks I thought about it some more and realised that I shouldn't have cut them and they were right in the first place....So I needed to make a decision about them...so instead of making a decision I put them away and they became a UFO...until now...

I made a decision and trimmed all of the other blocks so the are going to be a bit weird in places and of course smaller then they were meant to be....But they should turn out alright... this is just for the layout...none of them are sewn together yet...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great International Stash Busting Giveaway

{3rd Birthday} Octonauts party

700!!