New projects....

I have two new projects for the new year....Mum needs me to add some extra length to the quilt I made her....so I will be bringing that back from holidays to work on....and she wants a special scrapbooking album done for her 50th Birthday....in October 2008!! I need to start now so I have plenty of time to finish it...Just thought I'd record ideas here so I don't forget what she wants...

Colours: Purple, Glod, Olive Rust, Browns etc Egyptian colours
Style: contempary/vintage....not retro or brights
Number of pages: 10 or so photos for each decade.....50 odd?? So looking at 30 pages??? maybe a few more??? Will have to see how it pans out!

Yeah...I'm excited.....new project....Don't know if A will feel the same way!!

Sisters...if there is anything you think needs to go in there....make sure you tell me!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great International Stash Busting Giveaway

{3rd Birthday} Octonauts party

700!!