One quilt Sandwich!!


I have a very long list of things I want to get done these holidays..and with the days becoming fewer I'm glad to say I've done one thing on that list! I've sandwiched Bernadette's Blue Quilt...I think I'm going to name it 'Tropical Blues' Other ideas are 'Tropical Fun' 'Blues for Bernadette' ....your suggestions????

Bernadette has been a bit blue lately so I'm hoping this will cheer her up! I hope it won't take me too long to quilt....I'm thinking 'in-the-ditch' following along the twists and turns in the centre block...a bit like cracked glass...IYKWIM....and then just down the straight lines in the blue pieced border...nothing in the green borders....

Comments

thehummingcat said…
I love it! I have a huge to do list these holidays too, 1st day here, I have 2 weeks to get busy in!

Popular posts from this blog

The Great International Stash Busting Giveaway

{3rd Birthday} Octonauts party

700!!