Binding.....Take Two....

This is the second time I have attached binding to this quilt...and it will definitely be the last!!!
After vowing not to, I did unpick a bit of the extra border and re-sew it....I just couldn't live with it being so out...It is still a little out but much closer and I'm a lot happier with it....it's probably not something anyone else would notice but I know it is there....arrrrgggghhhh!!!! It will take me a few days to hand stitch the binding down and then it will be finished....way before my September 22nd deadline!!!
This quilt makes my machine look tiny....suppose that is becuase it is such a big quilt....!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great International Stash Busting Giveaway

{3rd Birthday} Octonauts party

Bloggers Quilt Festival - Spring 2010