I'm Back!!


It was nice to spend a few days away...but I was having serious DH, pets, quilting and computer withdrawals...not necessarily in that order!!

This photo is the fantastic storm that rolled in while we were walking around town...so we got stuck in a pub for a few hours...bummer (!!) and then had a nice dinner next door!

With DH away next week and me NOT spending any money while I was away...I have almost convinced him that we can afford for me to buy some fabric next week....so I'm off to browse the shops!

Also look what was waiting for me when I got home...DH had laid a long stemed red rose on my pillow and these beautiful blooms on the dining room table...DH said he asked the florist for bright flowers cause he had to throw my birthday ones out while I was away...what a sweetie!!

Comments

Lily Mulholland said…
Cool AJ - you are one lucky duck!

Popular posts from this blog

The Great International Stash Busting Giveaway

{3rd Birthday} Octonauts party

700!!