EB Doll quilt swap..

For months now...well two actually... these quilts have been in the making...and look at the lovely results...they will hopefully be soon posted here if your interested in having a look at some of the others....now on to mine

The lovely Lily sent me this beautiful hand quilted Doll quilt... I love the floral print fabric...I have something similar in blues I think... and it goes perfectly with the beautiful plum colour that it is alternated with.

Front

Back

A blurry close up of the hand stitching...will take a better one soon...

Comments

Helen said…
Oh wow AJ! That is stunning! Look at that delicate hand quilting! Fantastic job Lily!!
Corrie said…
oh wow look at all that stitching! just lovelY!

Corrie:)
Unknown said…
That hand quilting is beautiful! Very inspiring.
Natalie said…
Oh wow AJ, the quilt Lily made is just amazing! Look at the lovely handquilting - just gorgeous
Lily Mulholland said…
I'm so glad you like it AJ! It was lots of fun to do and I do enjoy handquilting!
Emma said…
It's beautiful! I adore the handquilting, Lily!

Popular posts from this blog

The Great International Stash Busting Giveaway

{3rd Birthday} Octonauts party

Bloggers Quilt Festival - Spring 2010