Knitting.....

To keep Mum busy while she is waiting for the baby to arrive I've lined her up with some knitting (as well as the cleaning and washing etc)...something I have only managed the basics in and fail to go further...although I'd love to learn....I just don't live close enough to my Grandmas!

We attempted a few different soaker (nappy cover) patterns but gave up when neither of us could understand the easy instructions! So it was on to another pattern book to see what we could make with the materials I had at home...as well as a rushed trip to Spotlight!

This is a 'hug-me-tight' - a little jumper type wrap...as kindly modelled by Snoopy!


Comments

Aww, Snoopy has never looked so good! Didn't you say your mum was attempting this earlier this week? She must knit very quickly to have finished it already.

Popular posts from this blog

The Great International Stash Busting Giveaway

{3rd Birthday} Octonauts party

Bloggers Quilt Festival - Spring 2010