Happy Birthday Aunty Cee!

There is a bit for a tradition in my family to have a novelty birthday cake for kids parties. Mum has the Women's Weekly 'Children's Birthday Cake Book' in which at the bottom of the picture our name and age was written for each cake that we chose for our birthday. There is already some excitement in this house in the planning of Aden's first birthday and of course choosing the cake! I've never made one before and my sister offered to be my 'practice cake' before I make Aden's. What do you think??



Happy 24th Birthday!
We had a lovely afternoon with family at her combined birthday/house warming. I like having my family so close now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great International Stash Busting Giveaway

{3rd Birthday} Octonauts party

Bloggers Quilt Festival - Spring 2010