WIP Wednesday

This quilt and these blocks were started here...back in December 2007 *blush*

I pulled out all my red, blue, yellow and green fabrics to find them terribly lacking in options. I have been sitting with the design for a few days and still haven't found one that I love...but I'm going ahead anyway...if I had enough $$ and different fabrics I would have started again but I didn't want to waste the stars that I had already done...so I made some more and cut some more plain squares.
Now I've got 30 stars and 30 plain brights, I'm going to alternate them in rows and add borders. Hopefully the top will be together before the week is over.

Any suggestions for border colours??
What about binding??

I'm using the navy star print in the first photo as the backing fabric.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great International Stash Busting Giveaway

{3rd Birthday} Octonauts party

Bloggers Quilt Festival - Spring 2010