It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Can't wait for Christmas?? only 44 Days to go!

I've already starting thinking about how many Christmas projects I can finish between now and then!
I was going to change our colour scheme to blue and silver this year but I won't have time to make a new tree skirt so I'm sticking with the traditional red and green and will look at changing it next year!

This first project is for a swap...
Auditioning binding (yellow) and backing

Of course I started more then one...It might be finished in time for next year!

Comments

Love the "new" Christmas colors! My choice for binding would be the yellow! Jenn
LittleWhiteDove said…
The top one looks awesome, I love the colours you've used. I like the top yellow for the binding, and the red for the backing ( though the red would look great as binding too). The blue and silver will look lovely, I've been thinking of doing the same colours for our tree.

Popular posts from this blog

The Great International Stash Busting Giveaway

{3rd Birthday} Octonauts party

700!!