{eight} cousins

After a late night road trip, 7 long hrs after a full days work, we finally got to meet my newest niece. She was fast asleep though and I got threatened with death not to wake her! Aden and I only got a quick kiss before we went to bed ourselves, but this morning it was cuddles galore!

We left the little boys with the big boys and went shopping. They chased pigs, fed chooks and rode tractors.
I just got lots and lots and lots of cuddles!

When we got back there were more cuddles!

Luckily she doesn't seen to mind.....too much

Comments

dad said…
You make it sound sooo hard on you. If I remember right you slept nearly the whole way there, snoring loudly at times!

Popular posts from this blog

The Great International Stash Busting Giveaway

{3rd Birthday} Octonauts party

Bloggers Quilt Festival - Spring 2010