30 things....

In celebration of my 30th birthday here are 30 random things about me you might not know....

1. I have 1 son, called Aden (but you didn't know that did you!! lol)
2. I want to have at least 2 more kids.
3. My favourite colour is blue.
4. I was always the 'blue' sister when we were growing up and wearing matching dresses
5. I have 2 younger sisters and 1 older brother
6. I loved Maths in high school...I just wasn't very good at it!
7. I'm a terrible driver (and everyone in my family tells me that!)
8. My parents separated when I was 6
9. I am desperate to visit Paris
10. I can't stand it when people bite their nails
11. I enjoy reading the same books over and over again
12. I hate scary movies
13. I plan what I would do in 'worst case scenarios' in my head all the time i.e if there was a fire what would I grab first, if I crashed my car right now what would I do, If I saw a car crash right now how would I help, If Aden got seriously sick how would I react
14. I'm a big 'time waster' There are heaps of things I could do and should be doing ...but I don't and I'm not
15. I hate cutting my toe nails...and wait til they get really long before I do
16. I get teased by my family for always having my camera everywhere we go...I just don't want to miss anything...I hate missing out!
17. I have a sweet tooth!
18. I'm slightly embarrassed by my quilting in real life....most people associate it with something 'old ladies' do and therefore I don't share it with everyone (they obviously don't know about any of the incredible talent I see when blog surfing!)
19. I have very vivid dreams, most of which I can remember in the morning and they often wake me up through the night...directly relating to No. 13...and I often have the exact same dream months apart
20. I'm addicted to Facebook...I like knowing stuff about other people...OK I'm really a sticky beak!
21. My bridesmaid dresses were the perfect shade of red.
22. I'm about 7kgs heavier than I want to be...but I'm too lazy to do anything about it
23. I don't like writing in black pen...blue is much better
24. I wear size 9 shoes
25. I'm right handed
26. I'm very indecisive
27. I talk very loudly!!
28. I love looking at house plans...designing the perfect house for us will be in my future
29. I hate seafood...execpt calamari...that doesn't count!
30. I still feel like I'm 20!



An interesting fact about October 2010:
This October has 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays and 5 Sundays, all in 1 month.
It happens once in 823 years. These are considered money bags months.
Based on Chinese fengshui.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great International Stash Busting Giveaway

{3rd Birthday} Octonauts party

Bloggers Quilt Festival - Spring 2010