{Bee Blocks} Bec and Mands

I'm running really really late with Bec's blocks. I wanted to do a Pineapple' block for her request for Log Cabin variations but decided I didn't have enough colour contrast with the fabrics and not enough patience to have another try at paper piecing (I have tried before....and well ...I'm not doing that again!)

P8202513
Instead I went with 'Court house steps'. One  in blues and one in greens both with red centres. Hopefully they will work well in Bec's quilt.
 
P8202514

And these blocks are early....just! Mands is making a sweet pink quilt for her eldest daughter, with this whirly-gig block. I'm loving the subtle pink dot on the background fabric as opposted to a plain white.

P8192511
Trimmed in photo edit not real life Mands
P8192510
These blocks will look super sweet once they are all home again.

P8192509

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great International Stash Busting Giveaway

{3rd Birthday} Octonauts party

Bloggers Quilt Festival - Spring 2010