Bailey's Roadworks Quilt

Aden's not great with the camera just yet....

 
 

Today my hamdsome nephew turns 3! Happy Birthday Bailey!

I finished this last month but waited til today to blog it. Bailey loves things that have wheels, make lots of noise and anything to do with dirt!

So the Roadworks quilt seemed like the prefect 3rd birthday present. He will be here in a few weeks time for me to give it to him. Aden thinks any quilt I finish belongs to him, but he is happy to let Baily have this one, only cause he loves his cousin so much!

Size: 69 x 54  inches
 




 
 
A prefectly matched print from Michael Miller for the backing!
 
SYST - outgoing 21 FQ's
 
 


Comments

Erin Quinn said…
This is AWESOME!!! Super cool! I know a few little men who would want this one. Bring it along on Sunday so I can stare at it in person :-)
E xx
Anonymous said…
I love this quilt. I like the different quilting stitches. I need to pin this! :-)
MIL said…
So pleased to finally see that quilt complete, love it. I know one little boy who will also. The dress looks good, pleased it fits well also, just means it will be comfortable and you'll make more.

Popular posts from this blog

The Great International Stash Busting Giveaway

{3rd Birthday} Octonauts party

700!!