{Pinterest} Marshmallow Slice

Ok so it appears I have a sweet tooth. 80% of the food related Pins I have are for desserts, cakes and slices!
 
Being 'Lactose Intolerant' is not fun as it counts out all of the delicious chocolate/cheesecake things I have pinned and that said this is not 'Dairy Free' either but you can make it that way if you want.
 
 

This was super easy and fun to make. I've never made marshmallow before and it was messy! Pink dots of stickiness everywhere....okay so that may have just been the way we made it and you might not have that problem.


It was well received at my quilt group meeting yesterday! As it was a demand from a certain member that I bring something sweet!


Recipe comes from here

This counts towards my 'totally pinspired' challenge for the month of September. But I have a few more up my sleeve.....


Comments

LittleWhiteDove said…
yum! hope some fell in my postpak...
Erin Quinn said…
One more reason to be disapointed I missed the meeting :-(
E xx
And it was yummy too!
Unknown said…
Thanks for sharing at our meeting. couldn't resist. yummo

Popular posts from this blog

{3rd Birthday} Octonauts party

The Great International Stash Busting Giveaway

Sew your stash thin 2013