{BlogtoberFest13-16} 33

All the three's today! My wonderful hubby took my sweet son shopping for a present while I went to work for the day.

Heading to work for the day
Aden was beside himself excited when I got home. His chocolate covered face, gave away the surprise in the fridge!

 
 They headed to the toy section, where all little boys know the good presents are hiding, and hubby had to talk him out of a few things before deciding on a Pillow Pet. Aden loves his dinosaur one so it makes sense that Mummy would love one too.



 
Dairy-free chocolate cake made by my boys

Thanks Hubby and Aden you did a wonderful job! Love you xx

Comments

Cee said…
Hahaha Minnie Mouse Pillow Pet. I love it!!!
Unknown said…
right

Popular posts from this blog

The Great International Stash Busting Giveaway

{3rd Birthday} Octonauts party

Bloggers Quilt Festival - Spring 2010