{BlogtoberFest13-31} Pencil Cases



Okay so I sort of failed big time at BlogtoberFest this year. My post were late and sparse!

But I'm rocking this Totally Pinspired Challenge! This will be my 3rd Pinterest project this month!

It was 'World Teachers Day' last Friday.  I wanted something to give Aden's Kindy teachers. I wanted something quick. I wanted something easy. I wanted something handmade. I wanted something useful. So off to Pinterest I went!

I found these cute little zippered pencil cases. What teacher doesn't need a new pencil case to stash their pens in!


I was super delighted to find everything in my stash, including the 2 zippers!



They were lovely and quick to sew up with great instructions. I'm adding a few more to my 'make for Christmas' list.


The best part was watching Aden hand it over and  say 'I helped Mummy make this for you' (he didn't it was waaaaaay past his bedtime when I made these!) And then the very best part was watching the teacher tip her USB's out of an old broken/busted zipper/plastic pencil case and say 'Just what I needed! How did you know!'


My kids didn't forget me either...chocolates (that I can't eat so left for my teaching partner), flowers and some lovely handmade cards and drawings.


Happy Blogtober Fest Everyone!

SYST -1 FQ worth of scraps

Comments

Kat McNally said…
Hello AJ!
How are you travelling? Can you believe we're on the cusp of December?
I thought you might like to know that I am hosting Reverb again this year. It'd be a privilege to have you join us.
Everything you need to know can be found at: http://www.katmcnally.com/p/reverb13.html
We kick off on Sunday and it is going to be AMAZING. Hope to see you there!
Kat xxx
Unknown said…
Those cases are adorable :D

Popular posts from this blog

{3rd Birthday} Octonauts party

The Great International Stash Busting Giveaway

Sew your stash thin 2013