Friday, July 04, 2014

Maverick Stars



Ever been so involved in a  project that you can't think of anything else?

Nope me neither.....I so have Crafters ADD!

I went looking through a pile of fabric to find the material I know I have for making a knights outfit for Aden...and look what I found! 

An almost finished quilt top!

So what is a girl to do but sit down and finish off the last 4 blocks!




The tutorial for these blocks can be found here. Please don't look at the date!

Most of the blocks are together now....I'm stopping to rest my shoulder. But hopefully I can join the last few together tomorrow.... and find that knight fabric.....

I'm  counting it as progress in my 'Kick the Bucket 2014' challenge. You can read about it here



2 comments:

Milly said...

What a blast from the past!

Cee said...

I love those stars!! I will add them to the very long list of 'things I need to learn RE: quilting'!