Hello....Anyone there?

*clears throat* 

Hello
 
My name is AJ
 
It has been 7 months since I last blogged....

 I think I'm ready to give this another go....I think

Something has been missing in my life and I think it is this....not blogging but crafting... I miss it. 

I have been s.l.o.w.l.y working on my rainbow ripple and it is growing nicely. I've been adding a little at a time to my cross stitch, although it doesn't look any different. I played with Project Life last holidays and was very pleased with the months that I did get done. 

School terms are busy, life is busy but sometimes you just need to sit and be and craft. 

I'm off to look in the sewing room, to see what I can play with.....see you soon.




Comments

becanne said…
*waves*
Hi AJ😜
becanne said…
*waves*
Hi AJ😜
Nell said…
hellooooooo! Waving back! Counting down the sleeps till school holidays here. I am going to craft myself up a storm LOL
Erin Quinn said…
Hi AJ! Have missed you. xxxx
Helen said…
Hello stranger!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

{3rd Birthday} Octonauts party

The Great International Stash Busting Giveaway

Sew your stash thin 2013